Today I am so pleased to welcome Ariella Zoelle to Joyfully Jay. Ariella has come to talk to us about her Suntastic Fun series. She has also brought along a great giveaway. Please join me in giving her a big welcome!
Chapter 7: Baxley
“I’m yours, whether you want me or not. That’s as true now as it has been for the past three years,” I said.
I could feel the heated flush of Callahan’s cheek on my shoulder. “It’s pretty safe to say I want you, too. I need more of you, more of that, more of everything.”
They were words I had always hoped to hear. “Then I’m yours.”
“Not to ruin the moment—because I know I should kiss you after saying something that romantic—but I still don’t have the energy to move after such an intense orgasm.”
I laughed hard at how precious he was. “That’s fine. Being blissed-out is an acceptable excuse. I’ll accept a rain check under the circumstances.”
He tilted his head to press a kiss to my shoulder. “I’m sorry I made us wait so many years for this. I don’t know what else I can say other than I’m a dumbass who should be ashamed of himself.”
I caressed his hair to soothe away his concerns. “There’s no reason to feel bad. The chase made it even more satisfying when you finally gave in to me.”
“Does that mean you won’t chase me anymore now that you have me?”
I laughed at his mistaken assumption. “If you think for one minute that I’m ever going to stop pursuing you, then you don’t know me that well.”
“So you’re saying I should expect the same teasing, only we get sexual satisfaction out of it once we’re alone?”
His question made me grin. “Provided I can wait that long. I’m sure Lachlan and Alessandro wouldn’t mind us engaging in a little foreplay while they’re busy enjoying themselves.”
“We are not doing this in front of them!” He sounded aghast in his protest, which only caused me to laugh harder.
“Fine. To preserve your modesty, we’ll compromise by claiming a bedroom in his beach house for ourselves to escape to when we can’t keep our hands to ourselves.”
He scoffed at my idea. “We’re not doing that.”
“I’ll remind you about this conversation the next time I give you a hard-on while all four of us are in the pool together.”
Callahan hid his face against my shoulder with a pained groan. “Please don’t. I’ll die of embarrassment.”
“Hey, that’s between you and your dick,” I teased him. “I can’t help it if you find me so sexy that it wants to come out to play.”
“Do you have any idea how annoying it is that I want to scoff about you and sexy not belonging in the same sentence, but I can’t do that now?” He huffed in irritation. “You play dirty.”
“Yeah, because it’s more fun.” I let my hand sneak down to cop a feel of his ass. His squeak of surprise made me laugh. “You’ll see.”
“Right now, I’m more concerned about how dirty your sheets are because of us,” he grumbled. “Not to mention the mess I’m lying in.”
I grinned as his clean-bean gene kicked in. “There’s no point in changing them when I’m not done with you yet.”
He groaned in protest. “Sorry, but I’m down for the count.”
“Sure, at the moment. Later is a different story.”
His incredulous giggle made me smile, even though I was serious. Now that I knew he wanted me, there was no holding back.
The Complete Series
Can four friends find love in the hot summer heat? Find out in the sizzling Suntastic Fun: The Complete Series bundle.
It Might Be Hot
Alessandro always teases Lachlan about showing him what he’s missing out on by only dating women. But is he all talk? There’s only one way for Lachlan to find out.
After all, it might be hot to hook up with his gay best friend, right?
Hotter Than Hot
Baxley promises his best friend a night that’s hotter than hot. Callahan tells himself he shouldn’t be interested since he’s straight, but his curiosity gets the better of him.
But what if it’s so good, Callahan wants a repeat experience?
Suntastic Fun: The Complete Series features two friends to lovers, bisexual awakening, no angst romances. If you love cute sweetness, sexy fun, and scorching-hot banter that will make you laugh and swoon, you’ll adore this satisfying HEA without cliffhangers.
Ariella Zoelle adores steamy, funny, swoony romances where couples are allowed to just be happy. She writes low angst stories full of heat, humor, and heart. But sometimes she’s in the mood for something with a bit more angst and drama. If you are too, check out her A.F. Zoelle books.
For real time updates on her writing progress, please join her Facebook group for exclusive teasers or follow her on Twitter or Instagram. You can also sign up for her newsletter to gain access to bonus chapters, previews of upcoming books, exclusive visual guides, and more.
Connect with Ariella:
- Website: https://www.ariellazoelle.com/
- Newsletter: https://www.ariellazoelle.com/newsletter
- Amazon Author Profile: https://amzn.to/3zzxJWg
- A.F. Zoelle’s Books: https://amzn.to/3BAgypg
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/amazingafzoelle/
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/extraafzoelle
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/AriellaZoelle
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ariellazoelle/
- Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/ariellazoelle
- Bookbub: https://www.bookbub.com/authors/ariella-zoelle
To celebrate Ariella’s new series bundle, we are giving you the chance to win the e-copy of the Suntastic Fun Box Set! Enter the Rafflecopter giveaway for your chance to win!
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- By entering you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions set out by Rafflecopter for entries.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize. In order to facilitate prize distribution, the winner name’s and email may be provided to a third party awarding the prize.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Void where prohibited by law.