Today I am so pleased to welcome JJ Harper to Joyfully Jay. JJ has come to talk to us about her latest release, Tied to You. She has also brought along a great giveaway. Please join me in giving her a big welcome!
As I pass the swimming pools, movement catches my eye. My breath hitches. Hudson, his gaze boring into me, his brows furrowed. He opens and closes his mouth as if he’s not sure what to say.
“I was imagining it was you,” he finally says, then spins on his heels and strides towards his rooms.
My mind and my body freeze. What do I say to that? Should I follow him? My feet make up my mind for me and follow him.
“Attends, arrête!” I call out for him to stop. “Hudson, s’il te plaît, attends.”
He stops, his eyes blazing. “How do you think that made me feel? I had my cock in a beautiful, willing young man, and he wasn’t enough.” He scrubs his hands through his hair.
“You can’t blame me for your thoughts and actions. You chose everything that happened in that room,” I snap. Where does my anger come from? “We’ve hardly spoken to each other.”
“Doesn’t matter. I’ve wanted you from the moment I saw you. You want me too. You can’t hide the way your body reacts to me.” He takes a step closer to me. I should step back, walk away, but this could be my only chance to tell him he’s right.
I close the distance between us. He brushes one of my curls from my forehead, then trails his fingers down my face and cups my jaw. A shiver runs through me. “You know you want this.” His lips are on mine. It’s a soft kiss, full of promises. He slides his tongue over the seam of my lips. Instinctively, I part them, allowing him in. The kiss turns firm, possessive, yet sweet and gentle. My hands find their way to his chest and clutch his shirt as I moan shamelessly.
Finally, we break apart. He looks like sin, his eyes dark with lust. That’s all he has to offer me: lust and sex. “Yes. I want you, but I can’t. Being with you for a few days wouldn’t be enough. This is my home, my life, and you will leave, go back to your life, and never think of me again.”
“Sometimes it’s worth taking a risk. You know where to find me.”
“Not for me, not while you take your pick of the boys here.”
“Give me a reason to leave them alone,” he calls after me.
Destination Daddies, Season 2
When a much-needed holiday turns into so much more than sun and sand.
Why have I even entered that competition? I never win anything. Ever.
Colour me surprised I won a weeklong holiday in a resort for Daddies and boys. And at the right time too.
A break from work.
A break from bad choices.
A break from being seen only as a sugar Daddy.
The Hôtel Plaisir looks the perfect place to unwind, relax, and have some fun. Even more perfect is the beautiful young man waiting for me. He’s everything I’ve ever looked for. He’s also the host for the week, which makes him out of bounds.
The chance to organise my own event and prove to my father I can be trusted to run our family hotel landed in my hands thanks to Cuffd and their competition. The winner gets an all-inclusive week at our resort.
I didn’t expect him to be my dream Daddy.
I didn’t expect to hurt so much when he played with the other boys.
I didn’t expect to give myself to a man who will leave.
But it is too good to pass up. Even if it breaks my father’s trust.
Tide to You is part of the Destination Daddies Season Two multi-author series. It features an older, jaded Daddy and a boy who knows he has more to lose than his heart. Each book can be read as a standalone, but there are so many destinations and Daddies to discover, why not grab them all?
You will normally find her in the living room—typing away—with her wayward Great Dane, Siddiqi. As a hopeless romantic, JJ dives into her stories, always falling in love with her men, making sure they get the happy-ever-after they deserve, even if they do have to work hard for it.
JJ lives in a small, very quiet, village in Lincolnshire, UK, with her husband and dog, and spends all day dreaming up stories full of really hot men.
Connect with JJ:
- Website: https://www.jjharper-author.com
- Author page: https://www.facebook.com/authorJJHarper
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/jessjhoney
- Goodreads: https://tinyurl.com/ha7whyj6
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jessjharper
- BookBub: https://www.bookbub.com/profile/jj-harper
- Amazon author page: amazon.com/author/jjharper
- Harper’s Honeys: https://www.facebook.com/groups/HarpersHoneys/
To celebrate the release of Tide To You, JJ Harper is giving away an ebook of the winner’s choice from her backlist. 3 winners will be chosen! Enter the Rafflecopter giveaway for your chance to win!
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- By entering you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions set out by Rafflecopter for entries.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize. In order to facilitate prize distribution, the winner name’s and email may be provided to a third party awarding the prize.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Void where prohibited by law.