I hope you had a great week and greetings from England! We are in our first week of our British adventure and if I am calculating correctly (as I prepare this post before I leave), we should be in Bath today. We are on a 14-night self driving tour around the country to celebrate a major birthday and anniversary for my husband and me. If you want to see pictures, be sure to check out my Instagram and Facebook to follow along (lots will probably be in stories, plus some posted as well).
If you have been following along with the blog last week, you know that we are taking things very slow while I am gone, as I everyone had to read everything ahead of time so I could get it prepped. So in order to keep things manageable, we are just running a very reduced schedule while I am gone.
I also want to mention that this is the last week on the blog for our fabulous reviewer, Sue. She has been been a part of the team for many many years, and has run over 600 reviews during her time here. Sue has been an enthusiastic reader and a particular supporter of historical stories, and it is always wonderful to hear her thoughts on books. We will miss her greatly and wish her all the luck on her new adventures. And if we are lucky, we may see her back here and there to pop in to finish up some series she started. Please give Sue your best regards!
And here is what we have planned this week:
- Review: Sundays with Oliver by Kelly Jensen (Jovan)
- Review: Stray by Lee Colgin (Sue)
- Guest Post: Veggie Burgers to Go by Karenna Colcroft
- Review: Mr. Romance by Louisa Masters (Elizabeth)
- Review: Savage by Claire Marta and Nia Farrell (Michelle)
- Audiobook Review: A Case of Possession by K.J. Charles (Jay)
- Audiobook Review: A Mage’s Guide to Human Familiars by A.J. Sherwood (Veronica)
- Review: Ash & Stone by Alexa Piper (Elizabeth)
And that should do it for this week!