For those following along, yes, I am still in England. We are wrapping up a couple of days of York, then on to London, and finally home. The whole trip has been a giant circle of the country (except for the southeast) so we are seeing a little of everything. Be sure to check out my Facebook and Instagram if you want to see pictures of our adventures.
If you are a regular reader, then you already know the drill, which is we are on a very reduced posting schedule while I am gone. I am so grateful for my amazing team as they did a LOT of reading ahead in order to get me almost three weeks of posts in advance, so please show them a lot of love. I do come home later this week, but things will be quiet as I catch up. Then, next week, all should be back to normal.
And here is what we have planned this week…
- Review: Unexpected Departure by Shae Connor (Elizabeth)
- Review: Ghost of Deceit by Alice Winters (Jay)
- Review: It’s Not Unusual to be Loved by an Alien by Chloe Archer (Camille)
- Review: The 99 Boyfriends of Micah Summers by Adam Sass (Veronica)
- Guest Post: Button Man by Davidson King
- Review: Prepared by Cara Dee
- Review: The Sunny Side by Lily Morton (Jay)
- Review: The Witness of the Sun by Suki Fleet
- Guest Post: It’s Not Unusual to be Loved by an Alien by Chloe Archer
And that should do it for this week! Enjoy!