I am back from my two weeks in England and trying to settle back into life at home. We had an amazing time and got to travel all around the country. We drove ourselves about 1400 miles over two weeks. We slept in 9 different cities/towns, and visited countless more. It was a total trip of a lifetime and couldn’t have been more amazing. If you check out my personal Facebook page (which should be viewable regardless of whether you have an account or we are “friends” on FB), you will see a ton of pictures, though I still have some more to post.
Now I am mostly digging out after so much time away, including catching up on the day job and getting all the blog admin sorted. Real life is always getting the way, isn’t it? But it was definitely worth it, even if it is a lot of work afterwards.
Rosh Hashana begins tonight, so I also want to wish a Chag Sameach and Happy New Year to everyone celebrating. May your year be sweet and happy!
We are pretty much back to normal schedule now that I am home, after a light few weeks. Here is what we have planned for this week.
- Review: The Sunny Side by Lily Morton (Jay)
- Guest Post: The Glow Up by A.M. Johnson
- Review: First Born Sons by Vincent Traughber Meis (Elizabeth)
- Guest Post: The Sunny Side by Lily Morton
- Review: Nightingale by Laura Lascarso (Michelle)
- Review: Wrong Hunt by J.S. Harker (Jay)
- Review: The Rivals of Caspar Road by Roan Parrish (Kris)
- Guest Post: Troy’s Happy Ending by Ardy Kelly
- Review: Unmanageable by Leslie McAdam (Veronica)
- Audiobook Review: House on Fire by Jenn Burke (Kris)
- Review: Prince of L.A. by Patricia Logan (Camille)
- Guest Post: In Light’s Shadow by Warren Rochelle
- Review: The Book Dragon’s Lair by Holly Day (Elizabeth)
- Review: Learning Curve by N.R. Walker (Jay)
- Review: Underdog by L.A. Witt (Veronica)
- Guest Post: Coastal Magic Blog Tour with Sam Burns
- Review: Little Gods by Jay Mendell (Camille)
- Review: The Stubborn Accomplice by H.L. Day (Jay)
- Review: Constitution Check by Katherine McIntyre (Jovan)
- Review: Sigrid and Elyn by Edale Lane (Elizabeth)
- Guest Post: Learning Curve by N.R. Walker