Today I am so pleased to welcome Lily Morton to Joyfully Jay. Lily has come to talk to us about her latest release, Vow Maker. She has also brought along a great giveaway. Please join me in giving her a big welcome!
I slump into one of the garden chairs, leaning back against the comfortable cushion. “It’s the wedding thing. He puts up more roadblocks than the Highways Agency.”
“Well, you have had a few strange planners. Like the one who wanted a Jesus wedding cake.”
“Thankfully, the icing beard thwarted her.” I sigh, staring at the old apple tree. Its trunk is as twisted as my brain patterns today. “It’s just that we’ve been engaged for longer than Hollyoaks has been going. You’ve got married in that time, and my sister has added two more children to her wild brood.”
“Best not to mention that. Peter tied Billy to a tree last week because he was protesting climate change.”
“Billy or Peter?”
“Not sure, and it’s probably best not to question it.”
“Anyway, we now have a king on the throne, there’s been about thirty new Tory prime ministers, and Gabe and I are still living in sin, as my grandma declared last week.”
“Did she really? That sounds rather saucy.”
“I know. Gabe said to leave her with her delusions, because they made him sound like a dastardly bounder. He toyed with growing a moustache for a few days but gave up when he decided it would obstruct people’s view of his good looks.”
“That Gabe. Such a giver.”
Mixed Messages, Book 4
Dylan Mitchell wants to get married.
However, after seven years of being engaged, that’s looking slightly doubtful. After going through ten wedding planners, they’re gaining a reputation somewhat akin to Henry the Eighth on the wedding circuit.
Gabe has vetoed symbolic dove releases, forests of flowers, fire-eating performers, and puce as a wedding colour. He’s confounded an army of wedding professionals, and now Dylan, the man who knows and loves him better than anyone, has joined the ranks of the confused. Can anything please his fiancé and get them to the altar?
From bestselling author Lily Morton comes the sequel to Rule Breaker. A romantic comedy novella full of family chaos, meddling friends, sexy bathroom encounters, and love. Always love.
Lily is a bestselling gay romance author. She writes love stories filled with heat and humour.
She lives in sunny England with her husband and two children, all of whom claim that they haven’t had a proper conversation with her since she got her Kindle.
Lily has spent her life with her head full of daydreams, and decided one day to just sit down and start writing about them. In the process she discovered that she actually loved writing, because how else would she get to spend her time with hot and funny men?
She loves chocolate and Baileys and the best of all creations – Chocolate Baileys.
To celebrate the release of Vow Maker, we are giving you a chance to win your choice of any book from Lily’s backlist! Three winners will be chosen!
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- By entering you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions set out by Rafflecopter for entries.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize. In order to facilitate prize distribution, the winner name’s and email may be provided to a third party awarding the prize.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Void where prohibited by law.