Hi all! I hope you had a great week! And for my American friends, I hope everyone is hanging in there through this insanely cold weather! It hit about 7 degrees here during the day, which is about 30-40 degrees colder than our normal winter weather. Fortunately, we haven’t had to go too far for the last couple of days. I have been doing a lot of reading, baking, and avoiding work while trying to stay out of the cold!
I want to wish a very Merry Christmas to all who are celebrating today! We will be following the tradition of many Jews on Christmas by having Chinese food for dinner with some friends. I hope however you are celebrating, you all have a wonderful holiday season!
We will be heading to the beach for a few days this week. It is likely going to be still pretty cold, but I’m looking forward to some family time. Even in the winter, I love to walk and listen to audiobooks, as well as curl up with a book by a sunny window!
Here is what we have planned this week on the blog:
- Review: A Daddy for Kinkmas by Reese Morrison (Jay)
- Review: Since I Met You by Sasha Clinton (Elizabeth)
- Review: Dragon of Passion by Minerva Howe (Veronica)
- Guest Post: A Murder for a Crow by Layla Dorine
- Review: An Elf’s Fate by Casey Wolfe (Jay)
- Review: The Holiday Disaster by Rye Cox (Kris)
- Review: All the Way Happy by Kit Coltraine (Camille)
- Cover Reveal: Giving Consent series by Kate Hawthorne
- Review: Coven by Mell Eight (Jay)
- Review: Cole for Christmas by M.I. Lewis (Elizabeth)
- Guest Post: Spring Strings audiobook by Lily Morton
- Audiobook Review: Spring Strings by Lily Morton (Jay)
- Review: Friend or Mistlefoe by Ariella Zoelle (Veronica)
- Guest Post: Mouse Hunt by Jackie Keswick
- Review: Violent Mistake by Ariana Nash (Michelle)
- Audiobook Review: How to Hack a Hacker by A.J. Sherwood (Jovan)
- Guest Post: Harbinger by Ava Marie Salinger
And that should do it for this week!