Hi all! I hope you had a great week and that my U.S. friends are doing ok in this bitter cold. It seems like most of the country is freezing right now, so stay home and get cozy and read a good book!
It looks like start date for our kitchen renovation will be in about a month, so my husband and I have moved on to cleaning out our cabinets. It is amazing how easy it is to accrue stuff you never use, so this has been a good excuse to get rid of a lot of things before we pack everything up.
On the blog front, I have been doing a lot of reading as I try to get ahead before my trip to the Coastal Magic Convention later this month. Unfortunately, storms made our original hotel in Daytona have to close, so the con is moving to Orlando this year. I am looking forward to catching up with friends and having some warm weather! But I definitely have a lot to get done between now and then!
And here is what we have planned on the blog this week…
- Review: Fire & Ice by Robin Lynn (Michelle)
- Review: Squirrel Circus by Holly Day (Kris)
- Guest Post: Future Goals by Genevive Chamblee
- Review: Consecrated Ground by Virginia Black (Jay)
- Guest Post: Twilight Heist by Katherine McIntyre
- Review: The Long Run by James Acker (Veronica)
- Review: Sins That Define Us by E.M. Lindsey (Jay)
- Review: Postscript by Anne Barwell (Camille)
- Review: Love Like Salt by Noja Lina (Elizabeth)
- Review: What He Learns by E.M. Denning (Jay)
- Review: If Only He Knew by Kelsey Hodge (Michelle)
- Audiobook Review: Lucien by Silvia Violet (Veronica)
- Audiobook Review: Charles by Con Riley (Jay)
- Review: Prisoner by Gigi Degraham (Camille)
- Review: Romancing the President by Imari Jade (Elizabeth)
And that should do it for this week! Enjoy!
Lots of good stuff on the horizon! Postscript by Anne Barwell sounds intriguing.