Today I am so pleased to welcome S. Rodman to Joyfully Jay. The author has come to talk to us about a new release, Hunted by the Omega. Please join me in giving a big welcome!
“Kneel and place your head on the anvil,” orders alpha. Seems like he is giving up on his questions. I feel bad for feeling relieved. My loyalty should not be conflicted.
Fitz crosses his arms and tosses back his head like a proud stallion. Little shit. Alpha is conceding, the least Fitz could do is to be graceful about it and accept the compromise.
Callum snarls, grabs Fitz’s shoulder and shoves him roughly to his knees. The omega gives a little yelp as he hits the floor under the alpha’s brute force.
A deep, threatening growl reverberates around the workshop. Callum stares at me in shocked outrage. Shit. The growl came from me. I give my Alpha an apologetic look and a shrug. What the fuck is wrong with me?
Alpha’s eyes narrow and he says nothing, but I know the matter isn’t dropped. He is just going to deal with it later. I swallow again.
“Hold him down.”
I do as I’m told and try to figure out what my problem is. It must be because I knotted Fitz and saw him through his heat last night, I tell myself. My hormones and instincts are all over the place, thinking I should protect the omega who submitted to me. That’s all it is.
My wolf doesn’t understand that the omega commits lethal hate crimes. He is not something to be cherished and adored. He is a dangerous threat. An enemy.
An omega raised to hunt and hate his own kind. An alpha who lost his pack to hunters.
There were always going to be fireworks when Fitz and Jake met. Neither were expecting that sort.
Though when Fitz lures Jake into a trap, that’s exactly what happens.
Jake defeats the humans, but as he is fighting Fitz, he accidentally throws him into heat. The omega has no idea what is happening to his body and Jake doesn’t want to deal with it, so he scopes the boy up and attempts to drive back to his pack to give the problem to his Alpha.
But the journey is long and the heat is strong.
The problems don’t end there though. Once back at the packhouse, Fitz continues to be a murderous little chaos goblin.
One that Jake just can’t seem to stay away from.
Hunted by the Omega contains enemies to lovers, hurt/comfort, misuse of a cucumber and an omega who goes a little feral during his heat.
I love characters that are battered and broken by life, who through the course of finding love, discover they are strong.
I like to pour my dark past into my characters and hope I will be forgiven.
Despite everything, because of everything, I will always believe that love conquers all.
Catch up with S.Rodman:
Join us over on Instagram for more of Hunted By The Omega!
You can also enter the giveaway on our Instagram or click here for your chance to win a bundle of S. Rodman’s entire backlist (12 ebooks)!
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- By entering you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions set out by Rafflecopter for entries.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize. In order to facilitate prize distribution, the winner name’s and email may be provided to a third party awarding the prize.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Void where prohibited by law.
Welcome, S., and congratulations on the release of Hunted by the Omega!