Hi all! Hope you had a great week!
Things have been hectic at my house since the kitchen remodel started. We have banging and all sorts of chaos going on starting about 7:30 in the morning. The crew is doing an amazing job; they are moving quickly and everything looks great. Just lots of dust and noise and it’s hard to get to all our supplies. On the plus side, the demo is done, electrical is approved, and floor is in! Next stop is the cabinets, which I know will make a huge difference as it will start to look like an actual kitchen!
Today I am headed to the beach for a few days with my youngest. She is home from college spring break and not exactly thrilled to have workers in the house at the crack of dawn during her vacation. So she and I will take a brief trip to my in-laws beach house. It should be nice to spend some time together just the two of us.
On the blog front, you may have seen my announcement that something is not working with the Daily Digest of posts. It looks like we may have outgrown our newsletter plan, so I need to do some investigating as to options. I hope to get it back up and running soon, so I will keep you posted on progress.
And here is what we have planned this week:
- Audiobook Review: The Shackles That Hold Us by Michele Notaro (Jay)
- Review: Suddenly Last Summer by Michael Robert (Michelle)
- Guest Post: Malena MCD by Beryll Brackhaus and Osiris Brackhaus
- Audiobook Review: Saint’s Song by Garrett Leigh (Veronica)
- Review: A Hero in Hiding by Alice Winters (Jay)
- Review: A Novel Arrangement by Arden Powell (Camille)
- Guest Post: Confetti Hearts by Lily Morton
- Review: Stitch Me by K.C. Carmine (Elizabeth)
- Review: Aiden by Minerva Howe (Veronica)
- Guest Post: Starboard by Ava Olsen
- Review: Worth the Fight by Denver Shaw (Elizabeth)
- Review: Fine Line by E.M. Lindsey (Jay)
- Review: The Strangest Forms by Gregory Ashe (Elizabeth)
- Guest Post: The Dragon’s Lance by M.L. Eaden
- Review: Fool Me Once by Ariana Nash (Michelle)
- Review: Molly Boys by Vawn Cassidy (Jay)
- Review: Famine by Sienna Moreau (Camille)
- Guest Post: Family Home by Blake Allwood
And that should do it for this week! Enjoy!
Looks good! Enjoy your beach time, Jay.