Hi all! I hope you had a great week!
We have been busy with various home improvement stuff, which has been fun, but chaotic. We have had people in and out of the house all day, which is hectic, but things are coming along nicely. The kitchen is more than halfway done: cabinets and floor are in and most of the trim and molding is done. The countertops are being cut now, and once those are done we will do final trim, backsplash, lighting, and paint. So not too far now! This week is also Passover (a Jewish spring holiday), so we have some nice family time planned.
I’m still working through the Daily Digest situation and it looks like I am going to have to change newsletter providers. I am hoping to get that sorted out at some point this week. Thank you everyone for your patience!
And here is what we have planned on the blog this week:
- March Favorite Books
- March Favorite Covers
- Review: Boys with Matches by Gregory Ashe (Michelle)
- Guest Post: Rescue Me, Daddy by Michael Robert
- Review: Spell Bound by F.T. Lukens (Jay)
- Review: Daybreak by Iris Foxglove (Camille)
- Guest Post: A Thousand Vermillion Stars Audiobook by Patricia Logan
- Review: Adverse Conditions by Elle Keaton (Jay)
- Review: On a Different Mission by Christie Gordon (Veronica)
- Guest Post: Daybreak by Iris Foxglove
- Review: Aussie Sun by C.F. White (Michelle)
- Review: A Destined Christmas Miracle by Jaiyde Thomas (Kris)
- Review: Compulsion by Clare London (Elizabeth)
- Review: Ripped by Linden Bell (Jay)
- Review: Cufflinks and Claws by Megan Slayer (Elizabeth)
- Review: Illuminated by Alexa Piper (Camille)
And that should do it for this week! Enjoy!