Hi all! I hope you had a great week!
Things have been pretty quiet at home. We were supposed to have our kitchen counters installed on Wednesday, but lo and behold, when they unloaded the ship… they weren’t there. No one can quite explain what happened, but regardless, we are now rescheduled for installation this week. Cross your fingers for me, as we are getting awfully tired of living without a kitchen. It has actually gone super fast and this delay still has us ahead of schedule. But it feels so slow when no one is actually here working and I’m staring at my 3/4 finished room. But hopefully things move along this week.
On the blog front, I finally got the Daily Digest back up and running. In theory, the sign ups should carry over just like they were with the old service. If you think you were signed up and didn’t start getting this week, something must not have transferred correctly and you may need to re-register. And no one who hadn’t already signed up should be receiving the Digest, but please accept my apologies if any of you ended up with an unwanted copy. For those new, the Daily Digest provides a once-a-day email with highlights of all posts that day. If anyone wants to subscribe, you can send me an email or subscribe using this Daily Digest link.
And here is what we have planned this week:
- Review: Wolf Lust by T.J. Nichols (Jay)
- Guest Post: How to Love Thine Enemy by Eli Easton
- Review: Viking Ink by Myf Wren (Camille)
- Review: Bad Dogs by Riley Nash (Jay)
- Review: The Warden by Daniel M. Ford (Elizabeth
- Review: Adjoining Rooms by Alex Winters (Veronica)
- Review: How to Love Thine Enemy by Eli Easton (Jay)
- Guest Post: Half Baked Plan by Becca Jackson
- Review: They Call Him Levity by Davidson King (Kris)
- Review: Love Song by Christina Lee (Michelle)
- Review: The Fiancee Farce by Alexandria Bellfleur (Elizabeth)
- Review: Serafino da Ferrara by Paolo G. Grossi (Camille)
- Audiobook Review: Sol by Con Riley (Jay)
- Audiobook Review: Hell Breaks Loose by Macy Blake (Kris)
- Review: Almost Famous by Jim Elledge (Elizabeth)
- Guest Post: Pinned by Liz Faraim
And that should do it for this week! Enjoy!
I hope next week, Jay, you’ll mention that your new counters have arrived.
Lol me too!