Hi all! I hope you had a great week!
Yesterday we spend the day at University of Maryland for Maryland Day (both my husband and I are alums and my youngest is a freshman). It was supposed to be rainy, but turned out to be a nice day and we enjoyed wandering around and checking out all the cool things going on at the school.
Our other excitement is that the kitchen is this close to done! All that is left is a few touch ups and painting. Oh, and moving all that stuff back in! We are taking it slow so we can figure out the best place to put everything, rather than dump it all randomly. But we are starting to be able to use our kitchen again at least. I’ll share some pictures once things are final with the paint so you can see the finished product.
Blog wise, quick update regarding Twitter. We have always auto-posted links to our reviews on Twitter. As you may know, Twitters has become increasingly difficult to work with and our current integration app will no longer have access to auto post there after today. Unfortunately, with so many reviews, manually posting is just not sustainable. I will do my best to find another service, but I know this is a problem for many apps that used to work with Twitter, so there are limited options. If you want to be sure to know about all our posts (aside from just stopping by), you can subscribe to our Daily Digest of posts to get a list of daily posts in your Inbox. Subscribe here on our Registration page. We also auto-post links to all our posts on Facebook and you can find those on my Joyfully Jay Reviews page.
And here is what we have planned this week…
- Review: Renovating the Model by Nora Phoenix (Jay)
- Guest Post: The Loathed Omega by K. Worthy
- Review: Stolen from Tomorrow by Fox Beckman (Camille)
- Guest Post: Foxy Tails by Natalina Reis
- Review: Wrath and Other Troubles by T.J. Nichols (Jay)
- Review: Best Men by Sidney Karger (Veronica)
- Guest Post: Renovating the Model by Nora Phoenix
- Review: One More Try by B. Ripley (Jay)
- Review: The Old Wheel by Gregory Ashe (Elizabeth)
- Audiobook Review: Companion Required by Brian Lancaster (Veronica)
- Guest Post: No Surrender Audiobook by Morgan Brice
- April Favorite Books
- April Favorite Covers
- Audiobook Review: The Emperor’s Bone Palace by Hailey Turner (Elizabeth)
- Guest Post: Hawthorne Manor by Bryan T. Clark
- Review: Limited Edition Husband by L. Blakely (Michelle)
- Review: Leonidis Nightshade and the Amethyst School for Spellcasters by Dion Marc (Elizabeth)
- Review: Pretty F*cked by J.R. Gray (Camille)
- Guest Post: Reality Royal by Kristian Parker
And that should do it for this week. Enjoy!