Hi all! Hope you had a great week!
Things settled down a little for me at work, so I actually had some time to breathe this week, but still running a little ragged. Our kitchen is officially closed out, other than painting, so we have been spending the weekend putting everything away. Fingers crossed, it looks like we have a good place for everything, but as we wind down to the last bits and pieces, sorting out what should go where is getting a little overwhelming.
We are having a lovely weekend in Maryland, so we also took advantage of a little time outside. I can’t believe it is suddenly May and Memorial Day is looming. How is it almost the start of summer already? I hope you all are having a nice weekend and everyone who celebrated the coronation festivities enjoyed!
Here is what we have planned this week:
- Review: Choose Me by Beck Grey (Jay)
- Review: Confessions of a Former Teen Superhero by Keith Hartman (Veronica)
- Guest Post: You Are Not Me by Leta Blake
- Review: Hunter by Mell Eight (Jay)
- Review: The Boy with Stars on his Ceiling by Lew Bull (Elizabeth)
- Guest Post: Teacher of the Year by M.A. Wardell
- Audiobook Review: Kinked Up by M.C. Roth (Michelle)
- Review: Eternal Syn by Mia Monroe (Jay)
- Guest Post: Guys Like Him by Aimee Nicole Walker
- Review: From Different Worlds by A.K. Williams
- Review: Leeward by Katie Daysh (Sue)
- Guest Post: Ruler of the Waves by Aiden Ainslie
- Review: I Promise You Pain by Bart Baker (Elizabeth)
- Audiobook Review: Total Creative Control by Joanna Chambers and Sally Malcolm (Jay)
- Review: Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation, Volume 5 by Mo Xiang Tong Xiu
- Audiobook Review: A Devilish Christmas by Silvia Violet (Veronica)
And that should do it for this week! Enjoy!