Hi all! I hope you had a great week!
Our lovely spring weather has officially made the move to the typical DC area swampy summer. It was nice while it lasted, and longer than normal, but I miss beautiful days outside! We had a pretty quiet weekend, which we needed after some busy work and real life stuff during the week. I’ve also been binging on various TV for some down time. Is anyone besides me obsessed with The Bear on Hulu? I love that it dropped all at once, but now I have to keep myself from watching too many episodes in a row! Other than that, I have fallen down an Etsy rabbit hole looking for various decor for the house now that the kitchen is done. That place is dangerous!
And here is what we have planned for the blog this week…
- Review: Spring Breakup by Erin McClellan (Jay)
- Review: Goes Unpunished by M.J. May (Michelle)
- Review: Lucky by GiGi DeGraham (Camille)
- Guest Post: Magic, Monsters, and Me by Timoteo Tong
- Review: The Archive Dying by Emma Mieko Cando (Elizabeth)
- Review: The Enemy of Heaven by Reni Stankova (Veronica)
- Guest Post: Loving Lennox by K.D. Ellis
- Review: Gluttony and Other Hungers by T.J. Nichols (Jay)
- Audiobook Review: Flustering Ford by Jaclyn Quinn (Veronica)
- Review: The Cadre by B.J. Cox (Elizabeth)
- Guest Post: Sunny Side audiobook by Lily Morton
- Review: Banger by Kiki Clark (Jay)
- Review: Addicted by Sonia Blue (Michelle)
- Review: Child of the Moon by C.J. Ravenna (Kris)
- Guest Post: Again audiobook by Morgan Brice
- Review: Wild Fire by Mika Nix (Jay)
- Review: Love at First Sight by Shawn Bailey (Camille)
- Review: Under the Blazing Stars by Becca Seymour (Elizabeth)
- Guest Post: Hex and the City by Nazri Noor
And that should do it for this week! Enjoy!