Today I am so pleased to welcome Dahlia Donovan to Joyfully Jay. Dahlia has come to talk to us about her latest release, Honey Mead Murder. She has also brought along a great giveaway. Please join me in giving her a big welcome!
“Ready?” George secured Bumble in his little car seat in the back. “Let’s go see our friends.”
The drive into Dufftown didn’t take long. George pulled onto the narrow lane that led to the brewery. Bumble perked up immediately; he tended to recognise when they were getting close to Honey Bear.
Teagan and Murphy stepped out to meet them. Bumble immediately went over to them once George had set him on the ground. He tried to stay cool and collected while noticing how the jeans and flannel shirt fit his crush a little too well.
George stared blankly for a few seconds before managing to blurt out a greeting. “Hello.”
“Hello.” Murphy had been just as slow, so George didn’t feel quite so bad.
“Oh, my days. Is this why you haven’t asked each other out yet? This is so fucking painful.” Teagan had crouched down to pick Bumble up in their arms. They muttered to him about the fools around them. “More than painful. Honestly. Can I please move things along for you?”
“Tea.” Murphy groaned from behind the hand now covering his face. “Not helping.”
“Consider me your faery godperson.” Teagan grinned a little maniacally at them. “Someone has to help. This is pitiful.”
They completely ignored Murphy and continued speaking. “Bumble? When two men care about each other very much, they sometimes decide to date. To go on those outings, they have to actually ask each other. How have you never even managed it up to this point?”
“Teagan.” Murphy sounded increasingly desperate to stop them from speaking. “We’ll figure it out.”
Smothering down his urge to laugh hysterically, George resisted the desire to flee. It was thrilling to know Murphy apparently felt the same way about him. But it was also mortifying to have another person have to throw it in their faces.
“It’s been years. Are you going to be hobbling along on with a cane when you finally muster up the courage to ask him out for dinner?” Teagan heaved a massively dramatic sigh. They glanced between the two of them, then down at Bumble in their arms. “Why don’t we see if we can find you a snack?”
Honey Bear Cosy Mysteries, Book 1
Get ready for a charmingly quirky murder mystery with a twist of romance in
Honey Mead Murder!
Follow the heart-warming story of George Bernard Sheth, a devoted pug and bee lover, who has been secretly crushing on a local mead brewer. But when a customer dies during a mead tasting, Murphy Baird, the brewer, finds himself at the centre of a police investigation.
As the two navigate the murder mystery, they find themselves falling deeper in love, all while trying to stay alive long enough for their first date. With meddling friends and unexpected plot twists, “Honey Mead Murder” is a must-read for anyone who loves a good MM romance and a thrilling mystery.
Dahlia Donovan wrote her first romance series after a crazy dream about shifters and damsels in distress. She prefers irreverent humour and unconventional characters. An autistic and occasional hermit, her life wouldn’t be complete without her husband and her massive collection of books and video games.
Connect with Dahlia:
- Website: http://dahliadonovan.com
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1108750876162947/
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/dahliadonovan
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/DahliaDonovan
- Book Bub: https://www.bookbub.com/profile/dahlia-donovan
- Newsletter sign up: http://eepurl.com/Q0n0X
- Goodreads: www.goodreads.com/author/show/8184061.Dahlia_Donovan
- Publisher Website: https://www.hottreepublishing.com/book-author/dahlia-donovan/
- Amazon: www.amazon.com/Dahlia-Donovan/e/B00KFNZFHU
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dahliadonovanauthor/
To celebrate the release of Honey Mead Murder, Dahlila is giving away a $10 Amazon Gift Card. Enter the Rafflecopter giveaway for your chance to win!
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- By entering you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions set out by Rafflecopter for entries.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize. In order to facilitate prize distribution, the winner name’s and email may be provided to a third party awarding the prize.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Void where prohibited by law.