Today I am so pleased to welcome Aurora Crane to Joyfully Jay. Aurora has come to talk to us about her latest release, Forward Entry. She has also brought along an exclusive excerpt and great giveaway. Please join me in giving her a big welcome!
Forward Entry is an Australian Football League gay-sports romance. Low angst and high steam with a bi-awakening, and featuring frenemies-to-lovers that can’t keep their hands off each other.
- Australian Football Romance
- Low angst
- High steam
- Frenemies to lovers
- Best friend’s teammate
“You need to get naked,” Bryce blurted out.
Noah pulled back, lips quirking. “Not going to buy me dinner first?”
“You can’t shower with your clothes on,” Bryce countered reasonably.
“I can; it’s just not advisable.” And made the clothes a lot harder to get out of after. “Can’t discount how hot a white shirt looks wet.”
Heat flared in Bryce’s eyes as he traced Noah’s form. Noah had been with people who admired what he looked like, but somehow having someone like Bryce Monaghan look at him like he was a snack that he wanted to gorge on was a new level. One that made him feel attractive and wanted. Being with Bryce like this was an ego boost like Noah had never experienced before. “Yours isn’t white.”
“Maybe next time.”
Noah took his time removing his clothes, letting Bryce look his fill.
Bryce visibly swallowed.
“Still how you remembered?” Noah teased.
“Yeah.” The breathless whisper sent a shiver across Noah’s skin. Bryce was utterly debauched where he sat on the sink, and it floored Noah, knowing that he was putting himself in Noah’s hands, trusting that Noah wouldn’t steer him wrong.
“Can I—?” Bryce slipped off the sink and gestured at Noah.
Noah spread his arms wide. “Jungle gym, Bryce.”
Bryce licked his lower lip. “Right.”
Be an experiment for the straight, fiery, redheaded captain of his rival football team? Noah can do that. Make sure he doesn’t fall in love with him? Not a problem.
Noah Walker is a key forward for the Sydney Swallows in the Australian Football League. Bryce Monaghan is captain for the rival Sydney team.
The lines between them couldn’t be clearer: Bryce is straight, Noah is not. And nothing is more important to Noah than his team. Noah doesn’t mind walking Bryce through his bi-curiosity, but he won’t let their arrangement complicate his life or his chance at the premiership flag.
The chemistry between them is sudden and unexpected and quickly gains a life of its own. The mutual understanding that they start with doesn’t survive long, burned up between their sheets.
As the season heats up, the lines that have been so clear for them, on and off the field, begin to blur.
But it’s still just a temporary fling.
How could it be anything else?
Forward Entry is an Australian Football League gay-sports romance. It is low angst and high steam with a bi-awakening, and features frenemies-to-lovers that can’t keep their hands off each other.
Buy Link: Amazon
Aurora Crane is an Australian author who loves to write romance with a healthy serving of banter, snark and ridiculous men falling in love.
Her books are a mix of MM and MM+ written in third person. She loves to write men in suits, sprawling universes with a plethora of side characters, and an abundance of steamy situations.
Aurora has brought a Direct-to Kindle copy of Forward Entry to give away to two lucky readers. Just leave a comment at the end of the post to enter. The contest ends on Saturday, September 23rd at 11:59 pm ET.
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- Winners will be selected by random number. No purchase necessary to win. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- If you win, you must respond to my email within 48 hours or another winner may be chosen. Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from Joyfully Jay.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize.
- All book prizes are in electronic format unless otherwise specified.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Readers may only enter once for each contest. Duplicate entries for the same giveaway will be ignored. In the event of technical problems with the blog during the contest, every effort will be made to extend the contest deadline to allow for additional entries.
- Void where prohibited by law.