I spent the last half of the week enjoying some time at the beach with my husband. It was our anniversary, so we had a little working vacation. The weather was lovely for the first couple of days, and I was fortunate to be able to sneak out a little and get some time outside, including a long walk on the beach.
This week is one of my favorite weeks of the year — GRL week! For those not familiar, the GayRomLit Retreat (aka GRL) is a gathering of authors, narrators, and readers of LGBTQ romance. This will be my 11th year attending and it is always an amazing experience to be surrounded by so many people who all love to read the same things I do. As usual, I will be hosting the Newbie Meet and Greet, as well as moderating several panels, so if you will be attending, please stop by and say hi. And, as always, I’ll blast lots of pictures on social media (generally my Jay H. Jay FB page or my new BlueSky Social account), so be sure to follow there if you want to see all the goings on.
I try to keep things pretty low key here while I’m away at a convention, so we are a bit quieter than normal this week, but we still have a lot of great stuff going on. Here is what we have planned:
- Review: Smart Ass by Reese Morrison (Jay)
- Review: Exercising a Demon by H.L. Day (Kris)
- Review: Body Count by L. Eveland (Michelle)
- Guest Post: Key Change by Ari McKay
- Review: Ten Things That Never Happened by Alexis Hall (Jay)
- Review: All That Consumes Us by Erica Water (Elizabeth)
- Guest Post: The Moon Over the Oak by C.J. Ravenna
- Review: When Foxes Say Goodnight by Sam Burns (Jay)
- Review: Dragged to the Wedding by Andrew Grey (Veronica)
- Guest Post: Zero Control by Trina Lane
- Review: The Mechanics of Lust by Jay Hogan (Michelle)
- Guest Post: You, Again audiobook by Lane Hayes
- Review: The Hidden Prince by Lyra Thornton (Elizabeth)
- Audiobook Review: Bring Me Home by Annabeth Adler (Veronica)
- Review: Out at the Plate: The Dot Wilkinson Story by Lynn Ames (Elizabeth)
- Guest Post: Etched on Your Skin by Brienne Lee
- Review: Rocking Karma by Kaje Harper (Camille)
And that should do it for this week! Enjoy!