Sorry I’m a little late with this post today. It’s been a busy weekend of family stuff. My youngest had her birthday on Friday (20! OMG!) and came home to spend some time with us after celebrating with her friends. So I have been enjoying having her around and keeping busy spending time with her. Even though she is close by, there is still something so nice about waking up and knowing she is in the house. Also, mom is in the hospital with a non-serious foot injury, but it is complicated by the fact that she has very limited mobility due to another health issue, so we’ve been spending a lot of time with her. Fortunately, they figured out what is going on and she is on the way to getting out there soon.
This week we are taking advantage of the long weekend (government holiday on Friday) to spend a few days at the beach. If the weather is even half as nice as it is today I’d be thrilled, but I love getting away even when it is cold out. I’ve got my beach sneakers ready to go for a long walk and a good audiobook!
Here is what we have planned on the blog this week:
- Review: A Vision of Air by Nicole Silver (Michelle)
- Review: Hold On by Barbara Elsborg (Camille)
- Review: Next Season by Lane Hayes (Kris)
- Review: The Wizard and the Welshman by Anna Reiffenstuel (Elizabeth)
- Review: A Power Unbound by Freya Marske (Jay)
- Review: The Manor House Governess by C.A. Castle (Elizabeth)
- Review: Finding My Elf by David Valdes (Veronica)
- Review: Raven, Part One by Piper Scott and Virginia Kelly (Jay)
- Review: Twin Elements by Mell Eight (Camille)
- Guest Post: A Power Unbound by Freya Marske
- Review: Notes of Unspoken Words by Michelle Dare (Michelle)
- Review: Touch in the Night by S.J. Coles (Elizabeth)
- Guest Post: Not So Familiar by Kris T. Bethke
- Audiobook Review: You, Again by Lane Hayes (Veronica)
- Review: A Winter Courtship by Gigi Rivers (Michelle)
- Guest Post: When the Law Needs Help by Jackie Keswick
That should do it for this week! Enjoy!