Hello everyone and Happy New Year! I hope you all had a wonderful time celebrating, even if that was just snuggled on the couch in pajamas! We had a small masked and well ventilated gathering of vaccinated and boostered friends. This is our 20th year celebrating together (21st if you could last year over Zoom) and we were thrilled to have a chance to see each other again, even if it wasn’t quite like normal. Here is to a wonderful 2022 for everyone and I hope you all stay safe and healthy.
This has been a super busy year as always on Joyfully Jay. We ran 1205 posts last year, including reviews, guest posts, and other content. Personally, I read/reviewed 227 books. I want to give a huge thank you once again to my incredible reviewing team, without which none of this would be possible. A huge thank you to Michelle, Kris, Veronica, Sue, Jovan, Elizabeth, and Camille!
So here is what we have planned for our first full week of 2022!
- Review: Spare Time by E.M. Denning (Jay)
- Review: Pretty for Master by Skylar Sweeney (Veronica)
- Guest Post: Lluck by Tim Rayborn
- Review: Wake the Dead by Jocelynn Drake (Sue)
- Review: The Mystery of the Spirits by C.S. Poe (Jay)
- Review: Heaven Official’s Blessing Vol 1: Tian Guan Ci Fu by Mo Xiang Tong Xiu (Elizabeth)
- Guest Post: Gaycation in Paradise by Ariella Zoelle
- Review: The Bandalore by D.K. Girl (Camille)
- December Favorite Books
- December Favorite Covers
- Guest Post: Cherish by Lexi Ander
- Review: Boystown, Season 12 by Jake Biondi (Michelle)
- Review: Kiss and Cry by Keira Andrews (Jay)
- Review: Meet Me in Madrid by Verity Lowell (Jovan)
- Guest Post: On a Midnight Clear by Lily Morton
- Review: Metal Heart by Michelle Frost (Elizabeth)
- Review: Mountain Topped by K.M. Neuhold and Mia Monroe (Jay)
- Guest Post: Because of Ben by Lisa Henry
- Review: Stay for Me by Suzie Webster (Michelle)
- Review: The Verderer by D.K. Girl (Camille)
And that should do it for this week! Enjoy!
Jay, Michelle, Kris, Veronica, Sue, Jovan, Elizabeth, and Camille: happy new year to you all!
Thanks Kareni! To you as well!
Thanks, Kareni! Happy New Year to you, too!
Happy New Year’s to you and yours!
Thanks Kareni. All the best for a great year.
Thank you all!