Hello everyone! Hope your week went well. Pretty quiet here, though still more snow. Sigh. I am getting tired of this and it would be nice if my kids ever had a full week of school again. But I know some of you have it a lot worse, so I won’t complain too much.
Lots of exciting stuff going one. First, we are only two weeks from Men in Uniform Week. Woo hoo! I am so excited about that and it is shaping up totally awesome.
Plus, lots of great reviews and guest spots this week. Here is what we have planned…
- Review: All Geek to Me by J.L. Merow (Jay)
- Guest Post: When Will I See You Again by Julie Hayes
- Review: Nevada Highlander by Erin O’Quinn (Angi)
- Review: Back to You by Leighton Rose (Crissy)
- Review: After the Rain by Daisy Harris (Jay)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: The Descending Darkness by Michael Chulsky
- Review: Slow Burn by Sam B. Morgan (Crissy)
- Review: Lofty Dreams by Susan Laine (Melanie)
- Review: Bad Slave by Kay Berrisford (Jay)
- Review: No Such Thing by A.M. Arthur (Crissy)
- Review: Queens of the Apocalypse by Rob Rosen (Sammy)
- Guest Post: Holding on to Hope by Sid Love
- Review: Stung by K.A. Merikan (Jay)
- Review: Firestorm by Laura Harner (Crissy)
- Review: Protecting Bear by Alicia Nordwell (Angi)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Five Ways a Boy Can Break Your Heart by Cate Ashwood and Skylar M. Cates
- Review: Husband Material by Xavier Mayne (Amy)
- Excerpt and Giveaway: Worth Keeping by Susan Mac Nicol
- Review: Kept Tears by Jana Denardo (Melanie)
- Happy Valentine’s Day!!
That should do it for this week. Hope you all have a great one!