Today I am so pleased to welcome Robin Covington to Joyfully Jay. Robin has come to talk to us about her latest release, His Convenient Husband (which I reviewed here and loved). She has also brought along a great giveaway. Please join me in giving her a big welcome!
My happy place . . .
I can write just about anywhere. I work full-time as an attorney and I have a husband and two kids so I write where I can the spare half hour. In my truck, at the soccer fields or the doctor’s office – I take the time to put words on my screen.
But my favorite place to write is in my office at home. It’s small and cozy and all mine. My office is located at the end of my closet. Yep, my closet. When we built our house years ago, we had an old junker truck and a riding lawnmower and all the things that take up space in a garage so we added a third bay. My closet is over the garage and when we added the extra bay my closet extended to 22 feet long (it’s 8 feet wide). It’s huuuuge.
In 2013 my hubby, the Main Man, renovated the space for my Christmas present and he organized the first 11 feet into my closet and the last 11 feet into my office. I have shelves with all my books, and a small desk and a great comfy red chair. My hubby painted the walls red (my fave color) and added black, glass chandeliers.
I totally love it and when I have a hard day, it’s also the best place to curl up with a great book.
I’m sharing some pics to show you my “Robin Cave” – tell me what you think!
NFL football player Isaiah Blackwell lost his husband three years ago and is raising their teen son alone. He lives his life as quietly as his job allows, playing ball to support his family but trying not to draw unwanted attention. His quiet life is shaken up when a mutual friend introduces him to Victor, a visiting principal ballet dancer who is everything Isaiah is not.
Brash and loud, Victor Aleksandrov has applied for political asylum to avoid returning to Russia, where gay men are targeted and persecuted. He’s been outspoken about gay rights in his home country, and if he doesn’t get asylum, going back to Russia is a death sentence.
Their one-night stand turns into a tentative friendship, a relationship they both agree is temporary…until Victor’s denied asylum. Isaiah can’t offer Victor a happily ever after, but he can propose something that’ll keep Victor in the US and safe. . .marriage He just doesn’t expect his new husband to dance away with his heart.
A USAToday bestseller, Robin Covington loves to explore the theme of fooling around and falling in love in her books. Her stories burn up the sheets. . .one page at a time. When she’s not writing she’s collecting tasty man candy, indulging in a little comic book geek love, hoarding red nail polish and stalking Chris Evans.
A 2016 RITA® Award finalist, Robin’s books have won the National Reader’s Choice and Golden Leaf Awards and finaled in the Romantic Times Reviewer’s Choice, and the Book Seller’s Best.
She lives in Maryland with her handsome husband, her two brilliant children (they get it from her, of course!), and her beloved furbabies, Dutch and Dixie Joan Wilder (Yes – THE Joan Wilder)
Drop her a line at email@example.com – she always writes back.
- Website: http://www.robincovingtonromance.com/
- Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1fCyWuQ
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/RobinCovington
- Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/5812874.Robin_Covington
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/robincovington/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Robin has brought a $25 Amazon gift card to give away along her tour. Just follow the Rafflecopter below to enter.
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- By entering you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions set out by Rafflecopter for entries.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Void where prohibited by law.