Today I am so pleased to welcome Minerva Howe to Joyfully Jay. Minerva has come to talk to us about her latest release, Snow Dragon. She has also brought along a great giveaway. Please join me in giving her a big welcome!
Hey y’all! Minerva Howe (aka Julia Talbot) here! Just hopping on to say how hot it is in Albuquerque, and how my newest release, Snow Dragon can help beat the heat… Too much? Okay, but Seth is a snow dragon who lives high in the mountains of Utah, and he’s surrounded by ice dragons and winter dragons and adorable kids…
That’s my favorite part of writing mpreg stories like Snow Dragon. I love putting kids into people’s lives and seeing what happens. And the nesting stuff is fun too. I want the cute and not so fun stuff both. And I love it even more when the kids are magical.
And since I’m on a roll, how about I give away the first book in this series? Winter Dragon. I’ll give away an ebook copy, and to enter, all I need to know is what kind of dragon you would want to be if you were one!
High in the Utah mountains, dragon Seth feels like his brothers and his cousins are all one step ahead of him. They’re smarter or more useful or stronger… When his youngest brother Samuel takes a mate who shares some of Seth’s interests. his isolated life improves. and he hopes against hope that his mate is coming soon. But after Justin’s twin chooses another, Seth decides he’s destined to be alone.
PI Beau Harden has always felt a strong pull to the mountains, so when he’s sent to investigate the whereabouts of a missing scholar, he’s happy to explore. He heads way up into the Uintahs, and finds far more than he bargains for in a sanctuary for a certain dragon family, and in Seth. He can’t resist the way Seth makes him feel, but he’s not sure if can convince Seth he’s the guy for the job.
Seth wants to believe that Beau is the one for him, but he’s not sure if it’s real or if what he wants is just wishful thinking. Will Beau get to the bottom of this mystery?
Minerva has brought a copy of Winter Dragon to give away to one lucky reader. Just leave a comment at the end of the post to enter. The contest ends on Monday, July 18th at 11:59 pm ET.
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- Winners will be selected by random number. No purchase necessary to win. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- If you win, you must respond to my email within 48 hours or another winner may be chosen. Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from Joyfully Jay.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize.
- All book prizes are in electronic format unless otherwise specified.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Readers may only enter once for each contest. Duplicate entries for the same giveaway will be ignored. In the event of technical problems with the blog during the contest, every effort will be made to extend the contest deadline to allow for additional entries.
- Void where prohibited by law.